GPON (SFP) PORTS
2,5 Gbps downstream
1,25 Gbps upstream
1 Gbps oR 2,5 Gbps
HOT-SWAP REDUNDANT POWER SUPPLY
DC -48 OR AC 100 ~ 240
10 GBPS (SFP+) OPTICAL PORTS
8 PORTAS PON
Parks’ POL (Passive Optical LAN) family of equipment was developed exclusively for applications on LANs and includes specific features for use in enterprise networks.
A platform based on passive optical network technology that makes possible the real convergence of corporate networks, with low CAPEX and OPEX.
The solution is complemented by various types of user terminals (ONT - Optical Network Terminations) that allow to integrate besides voice, data and video/image communication, also security and automation systems and more.
• Ethernet Bridging
• Flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
• VLAN Tagging per port, per MAC or per Ethernet protocol (IEEE 802.1Q)
• VLAN Q-in-Q (IEEE 802.1ad)
• VLAN Trunking and VLAN Mapping
• RSTP – Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1w & IEEE 802.1D)
• ERPS - sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernet traffic (ITU-T G.8032)
• DHCP Relay Agent Information Option (DHCP Relay Agent Option 82)
• DHCP Snooping
• LACP for dynamic link aggregation of Ethernet ports - IEEE 802.1 AX (previous 802.3ad)
• Jumbo Frame
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
• IGMP Proxy
• IPTV streams forwarding
• MAC Filtering
• MEF compliance (Virtual services E-line | E-LAN | E-tree)
• Flexible ACL (layers 2, 3 and 4) supports port ACL and VLAN ACL
For additional information about our products and services, contact us today.
OLT POL 20004
OLT POL 20008
OLT POL 20028