Enterprises operating at a critical level of availability must guarantee that their networks will remain connected. The usual way to increase availability is via redundancy, which aims to eliminate interruptions resulting from a single connection point.
Parks NetAir family of routers allows high adaptability for corporate utilization, while simultaneously simplifies network management.
3G routers are the ideal solution either for video surveillance and telemetry applications that require high availability or for contexts that require high throughput.
It allows data service delivery on the mobile communication network, ensuring that information reaches its destination, even if one of the operators lacks signal.
The 3G technology provides a connection that is similar to the traditional broadband, with the advantage of mobility. High performance and the VRRP protocol provide an excellent business solution either as a main gateway or as a backup element.
• 1 GSM Interface: HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, CSD, with FME female connector for linking the antenna;
• 2 SIM card slots (one for the primary connection, one for backup);
• 4-ports Switch Ethernet, 10/100 BASEt-T with AUTO MDI/MDX;
• VRRP routing protocol;
• Serial interface for console;
• Enables the implementation of specific protocols;
• Stateful firewall
• Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
• X.509 Digital certification
• Keepconnected: proprietary algorithm for connectivity management and failure recovery
2 SIMCARD SLOTS (PRIMARY AND BACKUP)
CONNECTIVITY MANAGEMENT AND FAILURE RECOVERY
For additional information about our products and services, contact us today.
*See available setup options in the datasheet