GPON PORTS (SFP)
2,5 Gbps downstream
1,25 Gbps upstream
1 Gbps oR 2,5 Gbps
portas ópticas 10 gbps (xfp)
10 GBPS (SFP+) OPTICAL PORTS
8 PON PORTS
Fiberlink 20048 is an OLT that belongs to the third generation of GPON equipment designed by Parks. Flexibility is one of its main features, since the device operates both on GPON networks as on Metro Ethernet networks.
It offers features that allow easy management and scaling up of the network, such as link aggregation (LACP), and IGMP protocol features (for streaming video solutions). It has Hot-Swap redundant power supplies for 127/ 220V AC and/or -48V DC and can operate in optical redundancy, so that in case of failure in the network it immediately goes into operation. It allows ring topology connecting up to 44 OLTs, via either RSTP or ERPS protocol.
Specially designed for the FTTH and Metro Ethernet services market, Fiberlink 20048 is the best solution for both residential and business deployment.
• GPON interfaces with support for extended reach up to 60 km;
• GPON Type B redundancy for critical services;
• Uplink of up to 20Gbit/s;
• Up to 4 10GbE interfaces for creating ring topology;
• ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching) protocol providing sub 50ms recovery;
• Full provisioning using CLI or Parks NMS (graphical interface);
• Integrated Switch Ethernet with forwarding capability of 108Gbit/s and 32k MAC address table;
• Advanced hardware-based QoS, allowing packet analysis on L2 or L3 (IPv4 and IPv6);
• Supports 4096 simultaneous VLANs;
• VLAN: ports operation supports simultaneous QinQ and trunk;
• PPPOE Intermediate Agent;
• DHCP Relay Agent Information Option;
• VLAN isolated function: customers isolation, even if belonging to a same VLAN;
• Port bridging function: connectivity between customers, even when connected to a same GPON port.
For additional information about our products and services, contact us today.